Ramiro De la Rosa
Phone: (956) 665-3197
Dr. Ram De la Rosa
Dr. de la Rosa holds a Ph.D. from Our Lady of the Lake University, a M.Ed. from Texas Tech University and a BBA from Baylor University.
Areas of Expertise
- Online Learning, Gamification
- Samaneh Torkzadeh, Mohammadali Zolfagharian, and Ramiro de la Rosa. "Retaining College Students: The Role of Student Readiness and Participation," Marketing Management Journal 26, no. 2 (December 2016): 130-143.
- Jun Sun and Ramiro de la Rosa. "Faculty training and student perceptions: Does quality matter? ," Internet Learning 4, no. 1 (October (4th Quarter/Autumn) 2015): 56-71.
- Jun Sun and Ramiro de la Rosa. "Faculty Training and Student Perceptions of Online Course Quality," Baltimore, MD: Quality Matters Annual Conference Proceedings, November 2014.
- Aziza Zemrani and Ramiro Delarosa. "Fully Online Versus Hybrid: Does Personality Traitrs and Perceptions Make a Difference in Student Performance?," Learning and Individual Differences .
Selected Grants and Fellowships
- aziza zeemani. Academic Partnership faculty research grant, Academic Parnership, $3,000.00 (October 1, 2016 - December 1, 2017)
- Criselda Garcia, Ramiro de la Rosa, "Developing and Blueprinting a New Leadership Studies Program in a New HSI in South Texas," National Technology & Social Science Conference, National Social Science Association, Las Vegas, NV (April 2017)
- Babajide Osatuyi, Ramiro de la Rosa, and Temidayo Osatuyi. "IS Pedagogy 2.0: Gamification Approach," Americas Conference on Information Systems, Association of Information Systems, San Diego, CA (August 2016)