Phone: (956) 882-5825
Dr. Qinyu Liao
Qinyu Liao got her Ph.D. in Management Information Systems from Mississippi State University. Her research interests are in electronic commerce, information security, ICT adoption, and technology-enabled education and learning.
- PhD, Business Administration - Business Information Systems, Mississippi State University, 2005
- MBA, Business Administration, Emporia State University, 2001
- BA, English for Science & Technology, West China University of Medical Sciences, 1991
- Mengmeng Song, Xianfeng Zhang, and Qinyu Liao. "Factors motivating the customers’ SNS brand page behavior: Comparison between China and Korea ," Xiamen, Fujian: International Conference on Electronic Businesses, 2017.
- Xue Yang, Yan Li, and Qinyu Liao. "Exploring Continued Use of Mobile Shopping Channel in China: The Effects of Active Coping and its Antecedents," No. Springer Science+Business Media New York: Electronic Commerce Research 16, (June 2016): 245-267.
- Lin Zhang, Baolong Ma, and Qinyu Liao. "The Effect of Uncertainty Avoidance on the Effectiveness of Comparative Advertising," Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review 12, no. 1 (April (2nd Quarter/Spring) 2016): 77-83.
- Lifang Peng, Qinyu Liao, Xiufang He, and Xiaorong Wang. "Factors Affecting Information Adoption When Using Female Fashion Shopping Guide Website," no. Springer Science+Business Media New York: Electronic Commerce Research 16, (February 2016): 145-169.
- Bingjia Shao, Xin Luo, and Qinyu Liao. "Factors Influencing E-Tax Filing Adoption Intention by Business Users in China," Inderscience: Electronic Government, An International Journal 11, no. 4 (August 2015): 283-305.
- Qinyu Liao, Xin Luo, Anil Gurung, and Weihua Shi. "A Holistic Understanding of Non-Users’ Adoption Intention of University Campus Wireless Network: An Empirical Investigation," No. Elsevier: Computers in Human Behavior 49, (June 2015): 220-229.
- Hanpeng Zhang, Xin Luo, Qinyu Liao, and Lifang Peng. "Does IT Team Climate Matter? An Empirical Study of Impact of Co-worker Influence and Confucian Work Ethic on Deviance Behavior," No. Elsevier: Information & Management 52, (June 2015): 658-667.
- Qinyu Liao. "Why Consumers Participate in Online Review Through Post-Purchase Email Solicitation?," Houston, TX: SWDSI, March 2015.
- Qinyu Liao and Edith Galy. "Antecedents of Student eTextbook Learning Outcomes," Baltimore, MD: Decision Science Institute, 2014.
- Qinyu Liao. "Impact of Student Technology Innovativeness on eTextbook Use Satisfaction: The Case of eTextbook Only ," Beijing: 2014 International Conference on Education and Management Science, 2014.
- Qinyu Liao and Edith Galy. "Factors influencing student learning outcomes with eTextbook Use," DSI, Baltimore, MD (November 2015)
- Qinyu Liao. "Why Consumers Participate in Online Review Through Post-Purchase Email Solicitation?," SWDSI, Houston, TX (March 2015)
- Qinyu Liao. "Does Team Climate Matter? An Empirical Study of the Impact of Coworker Influence and Confucian Work Ethic on Individual Deviance Behavior in Software Development Industry," 16th UTB Annual Research Symposium, University of Texas at Brownsville, Brownsville, TX, US (April 2014)
- Qinyu Liao. "All-Digital Content Delivery Programs-Are We Ready for it?," SWDSI, Dallas, TX (March 2014)
- Qinyu Liao. "Students' Perception and Adoption of Course Instant Messaging," Southwest Decision Science Institute, SWDSI, Albuquerque, NM (March 2013)
- Qinyu Liao, Anil Singh, and V. S. Bhadauria. "Role of Computer Self-Efficacy and Playfulness as Determinants of Academic Success in Learning Spreadsheets," SWDSI Annual Conference, SWDSI, Dallas TX (March 2010)
- Anil Singh, V.S. Bhadauria, and Qinyu Liao. "Exploring Soical and Behavioral Experiments in Information Systems," DSI Annual Meeting, DSI, New Orleans, LA (November 2009)
- Qinyu Liao. "Consumer Motivations in Taking Action Against Spyware," UTB SOB Faculty Research Colloquium, UTB SOB, UTB (November 2009)
- Xin Luo, J. P. Shim, Anil Gurung, Qinyu Liao, and S. Akkaladevi. "An Empirical Investigation on Collective Multilateral Trust toward Innovative Technology Acceptance: A Study of Mobile Banking," DSI Annual Meeting, DSI, Baltimore, MD (November 2008)
- Qinyu Liao. "Ransomware A Growing Threat to SMEs," SWDSI Annual Meeting, SWDSI, Houston, TX (March 2008)
- INFS 8358 01 - Digital Society:
- Course Evaluations
- INFS 2300 02 - Data Modeling Management Tools:
- Course Evaluations
SUMMER I 2018
SUMMER I 2017
SUMMER I 2016