- PhD, Politics, The University of York, 2011
- MA, Politics, University of York, 2007
- BA, Politics with Educational Studies, University of York, 2004
- CERT, Politics, Ruskin College, 2001
- Nikolai Huke, David Bailey, Monica Clua-Losada, Julia Lux, and Olatz Ribera-Almandoz. El autoritarismo europeo en jaque: Organización de base, acción colectiva y democracia participativa durante la crisis de la eurozona. Transnational Institute, July (3rd Quarter/Summer) 2018.
- Nikolai Huke, David Bailey, Monica Clua-Losada, Julia Lux, and Olatz Ribera-Almandoz. Disrupting European Authoritarianism: Grassroots organizing, collective action and participatory democracy in the Eurozone crisis.. Transnational Institute, April (2nd Quarter/Spring) 2018.
- Monica Clua-Losada. "The unfolding of Spain's political crisis: From the squares to the ballot box," Crisis in the Eurozone Periphery: The Political Economies of Greece, Spain, Ireland and Portugal. London: Palgrave Macmillan, February 2018.
- David Bailey, Monica Clua-Losada, Nikolai Huke, Olatz Ribera-Almandoz, and Kelly Rogers. "Challenging the age of austerity: Disruptive agency after the global economic crisis," UK: Comparative European Politics 16, no. 1 (January (1st Quarter/Winter) 2018): 9-31.
- David Bailey, Monica Clua-Losada, Nikolai Huke, and Olatz Ribera-Almandoz. Beyond Defeat and Austerity: Disrupting (the Critical Political Economy of) Neoliberal Europe.. London: 2017.
- Monica Clua-Losada and Olatz Ribera-Almandoz. "Authoritarian neoliberalism and the disciplining of labour," States of Discipline. Authoritarian Neoliberalism and the Crises of Capitalism. Rowman & Littlefield International, March 2017.
- Monica Clua-Losada. Review of Greig Charnock, Thomas Purcell and Ramon Ribera-Fumaz Purcell The Limits to Capital in Spain. Crisis and Revolt in the European South. Basingstoke: Palgrave, 978-1-137-31993-7. Capital & Class, 40, no. 2 July (3rd Quarter/Summer) 2016.
- Monica Clua-Losada and Laura Horn. "Labour and the crisis in Europe," Asymmetric Crisis in Europe and Possible Futures: Critical Political Economy and Post-Keynesian Perspectives. Routledge, RIPE Series in Global Political Economy. , April (2nd Quarter/Spring) 2015.
- Monica Clua-Losada. "Tracing the competitiveness discourse in Spain: social dumping in disguise?," Social dumping: political catchphrase or threat to labour standards?. Routledge, Routledge Advances in European Politics. , April (2nd Quarter/Spring) 2015.
- Monica Clua-Losada. "Precariedad y clase social: re-leyendo a E. P. Thompson en un contexo de crisis," Precariedad, vida dañada y vulnerabilidad en la era de la austeridad. Barcelona: Artefakte, March 2015.
- Monica Clua-Losada, Olatz Ribera-Almandoz, Albert Jiménez, Jordi Guiu, Ramon Alós, "Where are the Workers? Understanding forms of resistance to the crisis in Spain," (Un)Making Europe: Capitalism, Solidarities, Subjectivities, European Sociological Association, Athens, Greece (August 2017)
- David Bailey, Monica Clua-Losada, Nikolai Huke, "Beyond Defeat and Austerity: Disrupting (the Critical Political Economy of) Neoliberal Europe," (Un)Making Europe: Capitalism, Solidarities, Subjectivities, European Sociological Association, Athens, Greece (August 2017)
- Monica Clua-Losada and Nicholas Kiersey. "Austerity, Hegemony, and the Common: Debating Left Strategy on the European Periphery," 50th Anniversary Conference, Caucus for a New Political Science (CNPS), South Padre Island, TX (February 2017)
- Monica Clua-Losada. "Authoritarian neoliberalism and the disciplining of labour," Sheffield Political Economy Research Institute Annual Conference , University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK (July 2016)
- Monica Clua-Losada. "Countering the isolation-effect in Spain: pedagogies of hope and struggle within the Platform of People Affected by Mortgages (PAH)," Economic and Social Research Council (UK) Seminar Series, King's College, London, UK, London, UK (June 2016)
- Monica Clua-Losada and Angela Wigger. "Grassroots organising for transnational transformative action," Critical Political Economy Research Network mid-term conference , CPERN, Ljubljana, Slovenia (May 2016)
- Monica Clua-Losada. "Authoritarian Neoliberalism and the Disciplining of Labour in Spain," Council of European Studies (CES), CES, Philadelphia, USA (April 2016)
- POLS 4329 01 - Politics of Debt:
- Course Evaluations
- POLS 2350 01E - Intro to Political Economy:
- Course Evaluations
SUMMER II 2018
SUMMER I 2018
SUMMER II 2017