Mei Han graduated from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in 2014 with a Master of Business Administration. Presently she is a doctoral student in marketing department at UTRGV.
- Master of Business, Business Administration, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2014
- Mei Han and Arturo Vasquez. "The Influence of Customer Type on Customers’ Responses to Service Transgressions," Society for Marketing Advances, Louisville, Kentucky (November 2017)
- Mei Han and Arturo Vasquez. "The Intricate Way Fitness Branding Impacts Consumer's Purchase Intention," Society for Marketing Advances, Louisville, Kentucky (November 2017)
- Mei Han and Michael Minor. "Comparing the Effects of Online Text and Picture Reviews on Attitudes, Purchase Intentions, and Purchase Preferences," American Marketing Association Summer Educators Meeting, American Marketing Association, (August 2016)
- Mei Han. "Chinese consumers' attitudes toward the adaptation and standardization of foreign brands," Video presentations for consumer behavior seminar, (May 2016)