Lorena Garcia Ramon
Phone: (956) 665-2635
Ms. Lorena Garcia Ramon
Areas of Expertise
- Services Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Consumption Patterns
- Lorena Garcia Ramon and Xiaojing Sheng. "Understanding consumer motivations for fake online review behavior," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services .
- Lorena Garcia Ramon and Xiaojing Sheng. "Consumer motivations and fake online reviews," The 2018 Winter AMA Conference Proceedings, .
- Zoila Zambrano, Dongjun Rew, Michael Minor, Lorena Garcia Ramon, and Sasawan Heingraj. "EEG Demonstration," Brain Day, UTRGV, McAllen, TX (March 2018)
- Lorena Garcia Ramon and Xiaojing Sheng. "Consumer Motivations and Fake Online Reviews," 2018 AMA Winter Academic Conference, American Marketing Association, New Orleans, Louisiana (February 2018)
- Ngoc Pham, Huan Pham, Michael Minor, and Lorena Garcia Ramon. "Obamacare and Consumer Experience: A Longitudinal Study in the Rio Grande Valley," Decision Sciences Institute 48th Annual Meeting, Decision Sciences Institute, Washington, DC (November 2017)
- Lorena Garcia Ramon. "Access-Based Consumption vs. Ownership-Based Consumption," 21st Western Hemispheric Trade Conference, TAMIU, Laredo, TX (April 2017)