Phone: (956) 665-7231
I am a Ph.D. Candidate who is interested Operations Management. Currently, I study supplier relationship in Supply Chain Management.
Areas of Expertise
- SCM, Sustainablity, & MRO.
- MBA, International Trade, Korea University, 2005
- Kwanheui Cheon and Hale Kaynak. "The Systematic Review for Searching the Use of Embeddedness within Supply Chain Management," 48th Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, Decision Sciences Institute, Washington D.C. (November 2017)
- Kwanheui Cheon and Hale Kaynak. "The Role of Types of Embeddedness and Knowledge in Information Sharing across Supply Chains," 47th Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, Decision Sciences Institute, Austin, TX (November 2016)
- Hale Kaynak, Kwanheui Cheon, Gokce Esenduran, Mahour Parast, and Lawrence Fredendall. "Panel: Circular Economy and Closed Loop Supply Chains: Does Industry Matter? ," Twentyseventh Annual Conference of the Production and Operations Management Society, Production and Operations Management Society, Orlando, FL (May 2016)
- Kwanheui Cheon and Hale Kaynak. "Offshoring and the change of the degree of supply base concentration over time from agency perspective," DSI, Seattle (November 2015)
- Kwanheui Cheon and Hale Kaynak. "The Role of Supplier Satisfaction, Relational Embeddedness, Commitment, and Proactive Behavior in Improving Supplier Operational Performance," DSI, Tampa (November 2014)
- Kwanheui Cheon. "Do Opportunity Entrepreneurs and Necessity Entrepreneurs use the Different Types of Opportunities-Tacitness and Codification?," DSI 2014, Tampa, FL (November 2014)
SUMMER I 2018
SUMMER I 2017
SUMMER I 2016