Mr. Juan Gutierrez
4th year Finance PhD Candidate
Areas of Expertise
- Behavioral Finance
- International Finance
- Corporate Finance
- MBA , Business Administration, Universidad Rafael Urdaneta, 2011
- Daniel Perez-Liston and Juan Gutierrez. "Dynamic Analysis of Sin Stocks and Investor Sentiment," International Journal of Managerial Finance .
- Daniel Perez-Liston, Daniel Huerta-Sanchez, and Juan Gutierrez. "Do domestic sentiment and the spillover of U.S. investor sentiment impact Mexican stock market returns?," Journal of Emerging Market Finance .
- Juan Gutierrez. "FEARS in the ADR Market," Academy of Economics and Finance 2018 Annual Meeting, Academy of Economics and Finance, Houston, TX (February 2018)
- Andre Vianna, Juan Gutierrez, Chad Kwon, and Terrance Martin. "Does Stock Market Participation Differ Within and Across Minorities in the U.S.?," Academy of Economics and Finance 2016 Conference, Pensacola Beach, FL (February 2016)
- Juan Guierrez, Daniel Perez-Liston, and Daniel Huerta-Sanchez. "Investor Sentiment and Mexican Stock Returns: A VAR Approach," Academy of Behavioral Finance and Economics 2015, Academy of Behavioral Finance and Economics, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA (April 2015)
- Juan Gutierrez and Daniel Huerta-Sanchez. "The Impact of Home Country and U.S. Sentiment on ADR Returns," Academy of Economics and Finance Annual Meeting 2015, Jacksonville, FL (February 2015)