- Helene Krouse and JH Krouse. "Samter’s Triad to Aspirin-Exacerbated Respiratory Disease: Historical Perspective and Current Clinical Practice.," ORL-Head and Neck Nursing 33, no. 4 (October (4th Quarter/Autumn) 2015): 14-18.
- Helene Krouse and John Krouse. "Allergic rhinitis: Diagnosis through management," The Nurse Practitioner 39, no. 4 (2014): 20–28.
- John Krouse and Helene Krouse. "Asthma Diagnosis in Otolaryngology Practice," Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America 47, no. 1 (2014): 33–37.
- John Krouse, Helene Krouse, and James Janisse. "Effects of Mometasone Furoate Administered Via a Dry Powder Inhaler Once Daily in the Evening on Nocturnal Lung Function and Sleep Parameters in Patients with Moderate Persistent Asthma," Clinical drug investigation 29, no. 1 (2009): 51–58.
- John Krouse, Helene Krouse, and J Janisse. "An exploratory study on the effects of mometasone furoate-dry powder inhaler 400 mu g QD PM on overnight lung function, sleep, and quality of life in patients with nocturnal asthma.," ANNALS OF ALLERGY ASTHMA & IMMUNOLOGY. 100, no. 1 2008: A29–A29.
- John Krouse and Helene Krouse. "Asthma: guidelines-based control and management," Otolaryngologic clinics of North America 41, no. 2 (2008): 397–409.
- Helene Krouse and John Krouse. "Sleep and Quality of Life in Allergic Rhinitis," Sleep and Quality of Life in Clinical Medicine (2008): 379–387.
- John Krouse, Randall Brown, Stanley Fineman, Joseph Han, Andrew Heller, Stephanie Joe, Helene Krouse, Harold Pillsbury, Matthew Ryan, and Maria Veling. "Asthma and the unified airway," Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 136, no. 5 (2007): S75–S106.
- Helene Krouse and John Krouse. "Diurnal variability of lung function and its association with sleep among patients with asthma," Journal of Asthma 44, no. 9 (2007): 759–763.
- John Krouse, Maria Veling, Matthew Ryan, Harold Pillsbury, III, Helene Krouse, Stephanie Joe, Andrew Heller, Joseph Han, Stanley Fineman, and Randall Brown. "Executive summary: asthma and the unified airway," Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery 136, no. 5 (2007): 699–706.