A. Fuat Firat
Phone: (956) 665-2092
Dr. A. Fuat Firat
- PhD, Management, Northwestern University, 1978
- Licenci en Economie, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, 1970
- Ella Lillqvist, Johanna Moisander, and A Fuat FIRAT. "," International Journal of Consumer Studies 42, no. 2 (2018): 197-204.
- Ella Lillqvist, Johanna Moisander, and A Fuat FIRAT. "Consumers as legitimating agents: how consumer-citizens challenge marketer legitimacy on social media," International Journal of Consumer Studies 42, no. 2 (2018): 197-204.
- Adesegun Oyedele and A Fuat FIRAT. "Institutional Interactions and Foreign Firms’ Strategies under Tribal Rule Complexities in Emerging Markets," International Marketing Review 25, no. 2 (2018): 236-257.
- A Fuat FIRAT and Nikhilesh Dholakia. The Complexity Turn: Cultural, Management, and Marketing Implications. Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, 25, no. 1 2018: 65-66.
- Emre Ulusoy and A Fuat FIRAT. "Toward a Theory of Subcultural Mosaic: Fragmentation into and within Subcultures," Journal of Consumer Culture 18, no. 1 (2018): 21-42.
- Fuat Firat. "Orbits of Contemporary Globalization," Markets, Globalization & Development Review 2, no. 3 (2017).
- A Fuat FIRAT and Nikhilesh Dholakia. "The Consumer Culture Theory Movement: Critique and Renewal," New York & London: Contemporary Consumer Culture Theory; Routledge, 2017: 195-214.
- Mohammadali Zolfagharian, Fei Weisstein, and Fuat Firat. "Price: Meanings and Significance," Review of Marketing Research: Qualitative Consumer and Marketing Research. Review of Marketing Research, 14, August 2017: 161-174.
- A Fuat FIRAT and Nikhilesh Dholakia. "From Consumer to Construer: Travels in Human Subjectivity," Journal of Consumer Culture 0, no. 0 Pre-pub Online (March 2017).
- Nikhilesh Dholakia and A Fuat FIRAT. "Mystifying class: Marketing of inequality and the rise of delusive consciousness," Marketing Theory 16, no. 3 (2016): 406-410.
- Deniz Atik and Fuat Firat. "Search for Alternative Modes of Living," 15th Biennial Conference of the International Society of Markets and Development (ISMD), Technical University of Moldova, Moldova (July 2018)
- Deniz Atik, Fuat Firat, and Ebru Uzunoglu. "Surviving Modernity," International Society of Markets and Development (ISMD), 14th Biennial Conference, ISMD, Lima, Peru (August 2016)
- Fuat Firat. "Globalization, Fragmentation and the Future," The University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI (April 2016)
- Fuat Firat. "Globalization and Transformative Consumer Research," Lenna Lecture, St. Bonaventure University, Olean, NY (April 2016)
- Fuat Firat. "The Symbolic and Social Business," Second International Social Business Conference, Eskisehir, Turkey (June 2015)
- Fuat Firat. "Significance of the Presence of Absence," Winter AMA Educators' Conference, American Marketing Assoc., San Antonio, TX (February 2015)
- Fuat Firat. "Consumer Research--Modern and Postmodern," Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland (June 2014)
- Fuat Firat. "Iconographic Culture, Communications & Theory," University of Economics, Izmir, Turkey (May 2014)
- Fei Weisstein, Mohammadali Zolfagharian, and Fuat Firat. "Revisiting the Meaning of Price," ABR Annual Conference, Academy of Business Research, San Antonio, TX (September 2013)
- Fuat Firat. "Future Human Subjectivity," Izmir University of Economics, Izmir, Turkey (June 2013)
- MARK 4399 01 - Marketing Strategy (Capstone):
- Course Evaluations
- MARK 6310 02 - Marketing Strategy:
- Course Evaluations