Phone: (956) 665-3896
Mr. Fuad Hasan
Fuad Hasan was born and brought up in Bangladesh. In 2011, he received MBA from Texas A&M University-Commerce. Currently, he is pursuing his PhD in Marketing at UTRGV.
Areas of Expertise
- Cross-cultural consumer, Consumer behavior
- PhD, Marketing, The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.
- MBA, Business Administration, Texas A&M University - Commerce, 2011
- MBA, Marketing, University of Chittagong, 2005
- BBA, Marketing, University of Chittagong, 2004
- Fuad Hasan and Mohammadali Zolfagharian. "Two Linguistic Determinants of Switching Behavior in Cross-Cultural Encounters: Conversation Initiation Language And Bilinguality," Orlando, FL: American Marketing Association Winter Marketing Educators' Conference, February 2017.
- Fuad Hasan and Mohammadali Zolfagharian. "The Effect of Ethnic Identity on Homeowner Insurance Policy Intention: Are Perceptions of Insurance Key Mediators?," Atlanta, GA: American Marketing Association Summer Marketing Educators' Conference, August 2016.
- Fuad Hasan, Mohammadali Zolfagharian, and Kenneth Lovell. "The Impact of Ethnic Identity on Insurance Acquisition: The Role of Perceptions of Insurance," .
- Fuad Hasan, Mohammadali Zolfagharian, and Pramod Iyer. "Customer Response to Service Encounter Linguistics," Journal of Services Marketing .
- Mohammadali Zolfagharian, Fuad Hasan, and Pramod Iyer. "Employee, branch, and brand switching: the role of linguistic choice, use and adaptation," Journal of Services Marketing 31, no. 4/5 : 452-470.
- Mohammadali Zolfagharian, Fuad Hasan, and Gregory Squires. "Disparities in Home Insurance Markets: Demand Side Contribution and Policy Directions," Journal of Consumer Affairs .
- Mohammadali Zolfagharian and Fuad Hasan. "TWO LINGUISTIC DETERMINANTS OF SWITCHING BEHAVIOR IN CROSS-CULTURAL ENCOUNTERS: CONVERSATION INITIATION LANGUAGE AND BILINGUALITY," 2017 Winter Marketing Educators’ Conference, Orlando, FL, USA (February 2017)
- Fuad Hasan and Mohammadali Zolfagharian. "ETHNIC IDENTITY AND HOMEOWNER INSURANCE POLICY INTENTION: ARE PERCEPTIONS OF INSURANCE KEY MEDIATORS?," 2016 Summer Marketing Educators’ Conference, American Marketing Association, Atlanta, GA, USA (August 2016)