Dr. Farzana Chowdhury
I received my Ph.D. in 2016 from Indiana University.
Areas of Expertise
- My research focuses on entrepreneurship, strategic management, organizational behavior, international business, and public policy.
- Entrepreneurship, strategic management, organizational behavior, international business, and public policy.
- PhD, Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University - Bloomington, 2016
- MPA, Comparative and International Affairs, Nonprofit Management, and Policy Analysis, Indiana University, 2010
- Farzana Chowdhury, "Taxes, corruption, and entry," Small Business Economics 47, no. 1 (March 2016): 201-216.