Phone: (956) 665-3734
Dr. Elizabeth Chavez-Palacios
Married for 13 years, 3 children (ages 4, 2 & 4 months), born and raised in the RGV. Alma Mater is UTPA.
Areas of Expertise
- Substance Abuse & Psychiatric Disabilities
- PhD, Rehabilitation Counseling, The University of Texas - Pan American, 2013
- MA, Clinical Psychology, University of Texas Pan American, 2006
- BA, Psychology, University of Texas Pan American, 2003
- E Chávez-Palacios, E Blanco, and Noreen Graf. "Cannabis, Culture and Anxiety: Attitudes of Mexican/Mexican-American College Students on the US/Mexico Border," Journal of Rehabilitation 78, no. 4 (2012): 11-20.
- Irmo Marini, Elizabeth Chavez-Palacios, and Alinka Del Castillo. "Employer Validation of Acceptable Absenteeism Rates in Forensic and Social Security Venues," Journal of Forensic Vocational Analysis 14, no. 1 (2012).
- Elizabeth Chavez-Palacios. "Psychological Effetcs of Diabetes," Together for Our Health, STHS, McAllen Convention Center (April 2017)
- Elizabeth Chavez-Palacios. "Together for Our Health: Roundtable Discussion (Dabetes)," Together for Our Health: Roundtable Discussion (Diabetes), KRGV, Weslaco, TX (March 2017)
SUMMER II 2017
SUMMER I 2017
SUMMER II 2016
SUMMER I 2016