Dr. Denise Love
Taught elementary school for 27 years in Michigan. Taught in higher ed for 16 years. I have been in education for the past 43 years! Bachelor's degree - elementary education – University of Michigan Master's degree - Reading Literacy - University of Michigan. PhD - Teaching and Learning - Capella University. I am a widow and have two grown children and three grandchildren.
Areas of Expertise
- Multileveled classrooms; Finland's school system; New Zealand's school system
- PhD, Teaching and Learning, Capella University, 2009
- MA, Literacy Consultation, University of Michigan, 1979
- BA, Elementary Education, University of Michigan - Flint, 1974
- Courtney Lyon. "Common core modules: A manual to creating effective lessons. Honor’s Project, Keuka College Education," International Journal of Arts and Commerce 3, no. 7 (September 2014).
- Denise Love. Thinking on their feet: Guiding teacher candidates to intuitive action. Ann Arbor, MI: UMI: Proquest. , September 2009.
- Denise Love. "Online learning: Is it for me? ," Student Teacher Meeting, Keuka College Education Department, Keuka College (August 2017)
- Denise Love. "Best practices in action ," Creating Creative Classrooms, Keuka College, Keuka College (April 2017)
- Denise Love. "Online Learning and Qualitative Discussions ," Nursing Program, ASAP Nursing, Keuka College (September 2015)
- Denise Love, Courtney Lyon, "Common core modules: A manual to creating effective lessons. Honor’s Project, Keuka College Education," Improving Learning in the Classrooms, NYACTE, Saratoga Springs, NY (October 2014)
- Klaudia Lorinczova. "Embedding edTPA into coursework ," EdTPA in the courses, NYACTE conference, Albany, NY (October 2013)
- Klaudia Lorinczova. "Using Social Media to Promote Learning," Ed Tech day, NYACTE conference, Saratoga Springs, NY (October 2012)
SPRING 2018 MODULE 2